Real Estate Services in Washington State for Residential and Commercial Buyers and Sellers.
· 2014 Thurston County Realtors Association “Realtor of the Year” nominee.
· 2014 Evening Magazine's Best of Western Washington Best Place to Work nominee.
· 2013 Chairman for the Thurston County Women's Council of Realtors.
· 2013 WA State Women's Council of Realtors Bylaws Committee Member.
· 2012 Best Residential Real Estate Company at Business Examiner.
· 2011 Better Business Bureau Nominee for WA State Business Award of the Year.
· 2010 Nominee for the Best of the South Sound Real Estate Company.
· 2009 Business Examiner Women of Influence Nominee.
· 2009 WA State Women's Council of Realtors Nominations Committee.
· 2008 Thurston County Realtors Association Realtor Achievement Award of the Year winner.
· Local Listing Brokers for US Department of HUD.
· Founding President of the Thurston County Women's Council of Realtors.
· WA State Housing Finance Commission Home Buyer Education Class Instructors.
· Real Estate Guest Columnists for the Olympian Newspaper.
· Members of the NWMLS, WCR, TCRA, NAR, WA Realtors, Chambers of Commerce.
· Zillow Local Experts.
· Expert Residential and Commercial Brokers.
9:00am to 6:00pm
Appointments available after 6pm, by calling
Office Phone: 360.688.7462
Office Mobile: 360.486.4457 or 360.338.5857
Walk ins are always welcome!
My process for moving was a very long one. I started by going online and looking at what was for sale. We weren't ready to move yet but I wanted to watch housing prices. As you know, to see all the information about a home for sale, one is required to register with the site/realtor who is listing the house. I did that with every site but also sent an e-mail to all of the realtors explaining what I was doing, that I was many months away from being ready to move and to not call me. I did say they could add me to their mailing lists and e-mail me from time to time. With every site I registered on, within a day of registering, I would get a call from a realtor--even though I had told them not to call. Their blatant disregard for my instructions really pissed me off. The only one that DIDN'T call, who only reached out with an e-mail as I had requested, was David. That's when I decided that when I was ready to sell my house and buy a new one I was going to use him as my realtor. I didn't know anything else about him, except that he respected my request not to call. I liked that a lot.
My life is such that I live in a constant state of mild to moderate stress. I don't mean the usual, "I have to pick the kids up from soccer practice, make dinner and get to the PTA meeting" kind of stress but something much more. David did an EXCELLENT job of staying on top of things for me. The house we ended up buying was pretty beat up but has potential. But it was filthy. David thought to put things into our purchase contract that I didn't even think of, (and probably wouldn't have). He had my back covered even when I didn't realize I needed that protection. He was on top of EVERYTHING. We have an adult son with multiple disabilities and because of that, had some rock solid requirements for the house we were looking for and on my end of things, I had a few things on my wish list that I was pretty stubborn about not bending on. When I explained the situation with my son, David really "got it" and didn't try to force me into a "sort of right home". So, first of all, he really took care of us, as his clients. He professionalism was beyond reproach. Further more, he acted honorably, honestly answering all of my questions honestly even when he knew I wasn't going to like the answer so I trusted him completely. He was always friendly, always patient, (and I was sort of a pain-in-the-neck sometimes so his patience was even more than average.) He even "got" my sarcastic sense of humor...and pretty much just let it roll off his back. I really like David and if we were ever going to sell and buy again, I wouldn't hesitate to call him. I will happily recommend him anyone I know looking for a realtor and he is an agent you need to make sure you hold on to. He is a true asset to your company.
I would use David Bronson again. If he was working at Century 21, then I would use that company. If he wasn't, then I would work with whatever real estate company he was working at.
If you want a realtor that will work hard for you, be honest, be fair, stay in constant contact so that you know what is going on at all times and someone that is friendly and understanding, particularly if you have some sort of situation that might make your house search a little more difficult, David Bronson is your man. - D. Gayle Whitacre May 2016
David did an excellent job for us. - Robert Engelcke 98512 December 2015
thank you - Skip Liljedahl September 2015